Voting chambers
 
Voting chambers -

People are lured to the election places with free drinks. I suppose just to give them a positive feel for it because we heard voting is mandatory. And it would have to be because otherwise no-one would show. Yes, the 10% of the population who does believe in the government. The other 90% are rather 'sceptical' (not too openly but not really hidden either). 'Which friend of the president would you like to democratically elect? Ehm... this round one without a moustache perhaps?

Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window
Rating: 0 / 0 vote  
  Only registered and logged in users can rate this image